Branded Interview Page
To make sure the experience brings candidates closer to your company, now you can easily customize the interview page. You can add your company's main color as the interview page's primary color, and also your company's logo.
Here follow the steps to customize your interview page:
- Go to Account > Customize Interview
- Hit Add Theme
- Upload your company's logo
- Set a primary color
- Preview the theme to make sure you like what candidates will see!
- Save & Close
⚠️ The image should be at least 360px wide and suitable to be displayed on a white background.
If you don't know the color's hex code, check out how to find it at the end of this article or ask your marketing department.
Check out how to discover you company's main color:
- If you want to make sure the color you use is the exact color you are looking for, what we recommend is directly asking your company's marketing department.
- If you are okay with a pretty similar one, you can quickly find the color by using this Color Picker: choose the color inside the picker area. Then, copy the HEX code and paste it in the Primary Color field in Hireflix.
- You will also find some suggestions of frequently picked colors on the Primary color section.
- Once you have uploaded your logo, you will find some suggested colors based on it.